mid air crash

Anything that wont fit into one of the subjects already listed

mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Mid air crash on 15th 2014 . Needs the issue to be raised at the next meeting of the commitee with regards to safety of all concerned on the flight line and pits area.
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby WOT4 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Have you made the Safety officer or the committee aware of the event and what the facts are ? The committee cannot discuss something they are not aware of.
Electric fliers do it on the quiet.
User avatar
WOT4
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:31 pm

well !!! does the safety officer not read general chat on here . If he did and the comittee did then they would be aware. and why cannot it be discussed at the meeting all the facts can be brought to light at the meeting instead of wasting time reading all through the previous meetings agenda. Its like old women looking in the bottom of the hand bag for useless items. Bring on whats happening in the club on a daily basis with those who use the flying field regularly. There is no such thing as cannot be discussed. We have club meetings for the purpose of raising issues and that what we pay our membership fees for. To be heard as members and have a voice. I see the rules made and being broken and some thing has to be done before there is a more serious incident. Ask the safety officer or any of the commitee to get in touch with me . then. :x
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby WOT4 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:56 pm

You still haven't answered my question. Who has reported it to the Safety Officer, the committee or placed the details on this forum. We are not b***dy mind readers. I have spoken to 3 committee members so far, and none are aware of the incident to which you refer.

At the end of every meeting, the Chairman throws the meeting open to the floor to raise any competent subject that they wish. Come to a meeting and do so
Last edited by WOT4 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Electric fliers do it on the quiet.
User avatar
WOT4
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 am

Is it not clear to you that the 3 commitee members you asked were not present. so what is the point of asking commitee members ??? when you have exhausted asking all the commitee members none of who were present what will you do??? :roll: :roll: :roll: Yes I will raise the issues at the meeting and certainly not at the end when every one (all of 20)is pissed up and desserting the meeting with boredom joining the rest of 30 in the bar . :shock: :shock: :shock: Or may be you think that this is a cock and bull story I made up??? because you cannot find a commitee member to support what I am saying??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:58 am

Ohh by the way . Whats to report. IT WAS A MID AIR CRASH A CRASH IN MID AIR> CRASH BAND WALLOP. Why??? Because WHAT??? AND YOU KNOW WHAT I AM CROSS BECAUSE some nice member of the club very nice chappi who does his flying on a regular basis and following all the rules has now had his plane smashed. AND WHY DO YOU THINK THIS HAPPENED>???In stead of trying to cross examine me agree with me and in saying that the crash happened because ??? Im asking you the question now????[/color][/size][/i][/b]
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby Brian Wilson » Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 pm

I don't know who sirrus is but reading your report and replies I think you are wasting everybodies time with stupid chit chat.
as far as pissed up members is concerned I unlike you, attend every meeting and have never yet met anybody in that state.
Members like you who complain about everything and do F--- all to assist at any event really piss me off, if you are not satisfied with the way the club is run then :mrgreen: I suggest you clear off and piss somebody else off.
Brian Wilson
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby Thommo » Sun May 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Brian Wilson wrote:I don't know who sirrus is but reading your report and replies I think you are wasting everybodies time with stupid chit chat.
as far as pissed up members is concerned I unlike you, attend every meeting and have never yet met anybody in that state.
Members like you who complain about everything and do F--- all to assist at any event really piss me off, if you are not satisfied with the way the club is run then :mrgreen: I suggest you clear off and piss somebody else off.


Sirrussr22 is Lester..
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
User avatar
Thommo
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:48 am

. Im glad you copycats are pissed of. Well at least I got you engaged in chit chat which you think is waste of time but when you have your nice hurricane smashed in front of your eyes and there were only 2 planes in the air and because the other was doing stupid things then you will be even more pissed off. Regarding helping on events. I will point out to you that when possible I have done my bit thats for sure and I am a very active member of this club. Paid up in full for donkeys years. I will let you know . I dont sit on my arse doing nothing . My work comes first and out of the 3 events you hold a year I have contributed in a small way you should open your eyes and you would have seen me. but there you have it.Get your facts right before you splurt out. Tommo can you not make up your own comments. just copy Brian. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Its getting exciting now isnt it chaps . I would like you to waste more time on here, :lol: :lol: :lol: . Its called getting your attention. In no way critising the way the club is run.that fine. But some times changes have to be made to deal with things. NEXT.. After all if you cannot see that behind all the jack shit your last comments raised, I am trying to point out that there is a serious matter to be concerned about. I was concerened on the day of the incident and I did not fly untill I thought it safe to fly. Next thing that happened was CRASH " planes in bits on the runway infront of the pilots box .Silence quieter that electric. :( Question your selves?????
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:19 am

Re pissed up. Just my sence of humor . Look through it. and you will see that i am trying to get more people to come to meetings . So why are there 20 in the meeting and 30 in the bar room while the meeting is going on. My observation.- You will notice that when there is food about the numbers double. Im not saying put on ffffFOOD every meeting. U can Doo being a rich club, But may bee there are other ways of finding out what the members want. I do realise that there are serious club things to be delt with first. Use a CARROT in front of the DONKEY approach. :lol: :lol: :lol: The general feed back I get is that meetings are booring. . :?:. PS [color=#FF0000] When Im not flying and out and about and even at work I advertise and promote the club and tell other people about the hobby and how nice it is to fly at Rolls.and try encourage other club members from other clubs to come to our events and come as a geust to the club and may be even join the club. So Im not a doo nothing merchant as you suggest. :evil: 8-) Oh I dont want to be chairman neither , Brian can carry on. . BOW BOW. WoW. Oh so who is wot4 . This is Sirrussr22. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sirrussr22 on Mon May 19, 2014 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 am

Brian Im suppries that you attend every meeting . I hardly noticed you there... Ive seen you there very rarely . You must have been at the bar then. XXX :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:29 am

And If any one is still pissed off then they must have drunk too much. So There. . Im off to work now sober a hell . I have to keep working to pay for your pentions .Brian. and when I retire I will have all my aeroplanes as my pention because you will be in heven..:roll: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby Brian Wilson » Mon May 19, 2014 10:47 am

Nice to know your cage has been rattled as well, if you say that there were 16 people in attendance may I remind you that each and every one of those present is a safety officer and it is your own responsibility to fly and be safe whilst at the flying field.
If you see someone flying dangerously or in any way a danger to others you should bring it to their attention.
It's the first time I have used the FORUM but if mud slinging is what it's about I will use it more often, I can sling mud with the best of them!!!!!.
Brian Wilson
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby WOT4 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:52 am

Lester,

The simple fact remains that if none of the committee were there, and no one has told them of the incident, then they remain blissfully un aware. And telling them that a mid air has occurred does not help without the facts. i.e. when, who and how it happened. If they have the facts, they are happy to discuss in committee or in the open meeting.

Alan
Electric fliers do it on the quiet.
User avatar
WOT4
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HA HA HA HA HA I love it Brian. I really do It has made my morning . Ha ha ha ha ha. Fantastic Brian My Theory is working. Im in stitches..
This is my Guru hostalgic way of thinking.
IF EVERY ONE IS A SAFETY OFFICER .THEN EVERY ONE WILL THINK OHH THAT THE OTHERS ARE DOING THE JOB AND AS A RESULT NO ONE WILL THEN RAISE THE CHALLENGE. So we will all sit down and carry on dunking our biscuites that Malc has brought. . HAVE A GOOD DAY.
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:39 am

Welcome to the Forum Brian. Noooo Not mud slinging . I .promose you . Just Banter .I respect you and all the members of our club and the commitee for the efforts put in to all the work they do . and it is a pleasure to be in your company and enjoy my time at the flying field thoroughly.I come away fully relaxed. Just think small refinements could be made. A Tweek here and there to get the RollsRyoce club engine running smoothly.Just had a lunch break . Its back to work. to pay for your pention. :D :D :D
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby WOT4 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:55 pm

sirrussr22 wrote: IF EVERY ONE IS A SAFETY OFFICER .THEN EVERY ONE WILL THINK OHH THAT THE OTHERS ARE DOING THE JOB AND AS A RESULT NO ONE WILL THEN RAISE THE CHALLENGE. So we will all sit down and carry on dunking our biscuites that Malc has brought. . HAVE A GOOD DAY.


Like you ?
Electric fliers do it on the quiet.
User avatar
WOT4
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Thommo wrote:
Brian Wilson wrote:I don't know who sirrus is but reading your report and replies I think you are wasting everybodies time with stupid chit chat.
as far as pissed up members is concerned I unlike you, attend every meeting and have never yet met anybody in that state.
Members like you who complain about everything and do F--- all to assist at any event really piss me off, if you are not satisfied with the way the club is run then :mrgreen: I suggest you clear off and piss somebody else off.


Sirrussr22 is Lester..
some one is a snitch .
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:12 pm

WOT4 wrote:
sirrussr22 wrote: IF EVERY ONE IS A SAFETY OFFICER .THEN EVERY ONE WILL THINK OHH THAT THE OTHERS ARE DOING THE JOB AND AS A RESULT NO ONE WILL THEN RAISE THE CHALLENGE. So we will all sit down and carry on dunking our biscuites that Malc has brought. . HAVE A GOOD DAY.


Like you ?
hey its you again mr snitch. Im watching you!!!
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby mikkel » Mon May 19, 2014 4:33 pm

So what exactly was it that was dangerous?
User avatar
mikkel
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:05 pm
Location: Hucknall

Re: mid air crash

Postby Gimp » Mon May 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Reading through this thread I cannot see what benefit it is to you Lester?

Or for that matter how it is or could be thought of being beneficial to the club or the hobby as a whole?
Gimp
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 am

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Thats your opinion. Not every crash on the airfield during the non event days are reported in fact I think none. It Matters not one jot to me if thats the case I can sit back and watch with my arms crossed and look at what is going on and keep quiet. and when one of these little things gets out of control and smacks you or any one for that matter .I will say I told you so.If you think its not benificial to the club its your choice but I beg to differ. If i raise a concern it not specifically for my benefit . its for all in the club as a whole.. I just sence the danger and being cautious and hope it to all our benifit.
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Re: mid air crash

Postby Gimp » Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 pm

If there is a safety issue in your opinion why not try and deal with it in a more constructive way?
Gimp
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:26 am

Re: mid air crash

Postby WOT4 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Gimp wrote:If there is a safety issue in your opinion why not try and deal with it in a more constructive way?


Hear here. Like stating facts instead of ' I know something you don't know' and I'm not going to tell you in plain English.
Electric fliers do it on the quiet.
User avatar
WOT4
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Re: mid air crash

Postby sirrussr22 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:58 am

Ha Ha HA HA Ha . You got it in one. .Its all constructive . Iv got you interested. So There. Brilliant. Im happy :P :P :P . Excellent . You are getting there. Its all comming together. Have a lovely day .XXX
User avatar
sirrussr22
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: THE AVENUE

Mid air crash - Conclusion

Postby vogon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm

This is all very silly.
If an incident occured, be it a near miss or a collision, then lessons need to learned from the facts, and endeavour to prevent it happening again.
If folk cannot write in proper written language, so that the reader understands the facts, then there is little point in writing on this forum.
We don't do text speak or slang or slagging off on this forum. This subject has now been locked.

Fact.
Everyone is a saftey officer of this club. If imminent danger is looming, say something to prevent it, not wait till it happens

Fact.
Not everyone in the club reads the Forum. They have other things to do life maybe. It is the duty of everyone therefore to bring to the attention of the correct official, anything that concerns them.

Fact.
Typing in capital letters is perceived as being aggressive and shouting. Making the letters big and red confirms the tone of those words.

Fact.
The content of a meeting should include the notes of the previous meeting. This is acheived by everyone reading the notes themselves and indicating that they are a true representation of the meeting, or as we do, by reading out an abreviated version of the night. We do this because we are aware that some folk have no computer, may not have email or just cannot be bothered with reading it.

Fact.
AT every RRMAC meeting, the Chair asks for imput from the floor for content or ideas. As far as the committee can see, (facing towards the door)... nobody leaves the meeting early, bored or otherwise.

Fact.
Sirrussr22 has been removed from this forum, and will not be re-instated without expaination of the incident refered to here in a structured logical manner.

The Forum Manager - Now who is shouting ?
If you cannot get a large LiPo inside it... get a bigger one !
User avatar
vogon
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm
Location: Hucknall - Notts

Mid air crash - Conclusion

Postby vogon » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Here is a message that was sent to me, via my personal FaceBook account from Sirrussr22

You behave like a kid. If you think that putting block on affects me you are saddly mistaken. I could not give a toss .
If you cannot stand debate and being questioned you should stand down..I have been a member of Rolls before you were born .
you anarock just like you have been described.Fits you.

And later the same night...

I should excerise care in the way you are pushing your weight around. i AM A FULLY PAID UP MEMBER OF THIS CLUB AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PUT A BLOCK ON MY USE OF THE SITE AS A MATER OF PRINCIPLE.Be aware of the legal implications of what you are doing.... get it through your head. In general chat I said very simply NEED THE MATER TO BE DISCUSSED AT A MEETING. fULL STOP.. All that was need was a simple reply.to that line. which should have been Yes Sirrussr22 we will hear what you have to say at the next meeting. NOT the Crap that Allan started to rant about. Take that to the meeting with you. I will not be attending . You will have to learn to follow procedures.
If you cannot get a large LiPo inside it... get a bigger one !
User avatar
vogon
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm
Location: Hucknall - Notts


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron