Nostalgia page?

Something about the club, the Website or the Forum - just post it here

Nostalgia page?

Postby Thommo » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 pm

At the meeting last night there was a request for suggestions to improve this site, how about a nostalgia page? The club has been running for many years now and there must be many people with old pictures to chart our history, would be nice if we could create a photographic record.
I've got some early pictures which I will scan & post later, but for now how about this well known pic:

AW2.jpg

Don't know who the guy in foreground is, but behind is a youthful looking Alan Walker with his beautiful (own design) Zlin 526AS (bought the plans for this from Alan many years ago and is on my 'bucket list')
I'm not sure but I believe picture was taken on the old grass patch we used to use so was probably taken in the late 70's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
Thommo

Nostalgia page?

Postby vogon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Good idea...... send me any pictures and I will put them on the Web pages, and I will create a Facebook album too

Webmaster
If you cannot get a large LiPo inside it... get a bigger one !
vogon

Re: Nostalgia page?

Postby mr. pitts » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:28 am

Bloody Farcebook! I feel a Jeremy Kyle moment coming.......Leave it on the forum please. You could call it the history channel. :D
There are two types of fliers, those that fly Pitts Specials, & mardy arsed drama queens who don't.......See my baby jive.....
mr. pitts

Postby Thommo » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:36 am

mr. pitts wrote:Bloody Farcebook! I feel a Jeremy Kyle moment coming.......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
Thommo

Postby vogon » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:53 am

Just because you have no friends, and cannot use the programme - dinosaur
If you cannot get a large LiPo inside it... get a bigger one !
vogon

Return to Suggestions